Hiking in Javaherdasht, The Green Wonderland
The breeze of misty mountains and music of nature composed by herds of singing birds touches your soul when you hike on the trail. You will experience such a calmness that you’ve rarely had before. In this tour, you will enjoy local folk music & the taste of organic traditional food that you never forget.
Taking place on fixed dates, these tours provide an excellent combination of economy and relaxation. The group will be led by experienced English speaking guides.
Day1: Tehran to Kalachay
After breakfast transfer from hotel to Kalachay which is one of the eastern cities in Guilan Province, and well known for Kiwi, rice and Persian tea. We will have lunch at a local house in Kalachay. We will continue the route to Qasemabad Village and have a nice pleasant stay at a beautiful local house; here we shall have a chance to experience the Caspian rural life. A folklore music group will make our night here unforgettable.
(-, L, D)
Guileh Boom local house
Day2: Qasemabad to Javaherdasht
After breakfast we will have a three-hour drive on 4WD in a mountain forest road from local house to Javaherdasht. We will enjoy the virginity of the nature step by step while going upper and upper in the road.
(B, L, D)
Day3: Trekking in Javaherdasht, Transfer back to Ramsar
Trekking and walking around in Javaherdasht: You can breathe deeply to inhale fresh air and fill your eyes with too much beauty. We will have lunch at a rural house, be transfered back with 4WD to Qasemabad; afternoon drive to Ramsar where we will take a restful bath in Ramsar hot mineral springs.
(B, L, -)
Day4: Caspian Sea visit and back to Tehran
We will start our day with a visit to Caspian Sea: the salty Caspian Sea has the greatest surface area of any lake in the world at 370,886 square kilometers. Afterwards, we will drive back to Tehran and have an en-route visit of the Rural Heritage Museum of Guilan.
(B, L, -)
Warm & fresh meals according the program
Drinking water & snacks
4WD Jeep vehicle to transfer on the mountain road for each 4 PAX
Domestic transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
1 night accommodation at local house
1 night at a rural house
1 night at a hotel in Ramsar
Technical English-speaking guide and assitant guide for each 4 PAX
Cook and staff
All entrance fees for sightseeing
VAT and all other taxes
- Extra itinerary accommodations.
- Personal camping gear such as sleeping bag, mattress, etc.
- Personal expenses or beverages.
- Individual transfer(s).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs.
- All expenses not explicitly stated in the progam.
- International flights and airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Any cancellation at 90 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case flight tickets or hotel reservations have been issued to guarantee seats or rooms in hotels)
- Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge
- Any cancellation between 29 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 30% charge
- Any cancellation between 19 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge