Ring of Mt. Damavand Fixed Departure
Dates: 14-16 june 2018
11-13 July 2018
Price: € 240,-
Damavand is the highest mountain in Iran and West Asia. It's the natural symbol of Iran and Persia and it has special place in persian mythology. This tour is a great opportunity to enjoy the landscapes and feel the power of this semi active volcano called white hat giant.
Day1: Transfer from Tehran to Polur
Transfer from Tehran to Polur(3 hours), starting the trek from South face at altitude of 2500 m toward the West.
About 2 hours drive on a dirt road with Nissan mini truck. About 8 hours hiking.
Day2: Trekking on Western slopes toward North
Trekking on Western slopes toward North up to 3300 m then continue the trail to Vararu plain, Trekking on steep trailup to Dagh plain in North-West face of Damavand at altitude 3650m then trekking down to the Nandal plain in North face, reaching Damavand Base Camp in Nandal village.
About 10 hours hiking and 2 hours drive with Nissan mini truck.
Day3: Trekking to Dagh plain and transfer back to Tehran
Trekking around Base camp in with a best view of North face of Damavand in the Nandal plain, Lunch at Damavand Base Camp, after having lunch, drive back to Tehran.
(B, L, -)
- All daily meals & snacks as program
- Domestic transportation by air conditioner vehicles
- Pickup vehicle (Nissan mini truck) for luggage transport
- 1 night at Polour camp
- 1 night at Damavand Eco camp
- English speaking guide and one assistant guide for each 5 PAX
- Visa process
- VAT and all other taxes
- International flights and airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Accommodations more than itinerary
- Personal camp equipment such as sleeping bag, mattress, etc
- Personal expenses or beverages
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Individual transfer
- Unexpected events and weather condition or preliminary evacuation costs
- All expenses which is not mentioned in the schedule
- Any cancellation at 90 days prior to arrival date: NO charge( except in case of issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats or rooms in hotels)
- Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge
- Any cancellation between 29 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 30% charge
- Any cancellation between 19 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge