Damavand CircuitRing of Damavand
Damavand is the highest mountain in Iran and West Asia. It's the natural symbol of Iran and Persia and it has special place in persian mythology. This tour is a great opportunity to enjoy the landscapes and feel the power of this semi active volcano called white hat giant.
Photo Album Damavand Circuit
Transfer from Tehran to Polur(3 hours), starting the trek from South face at altitude of 2500 m toward the West.
About 2 hours drive on a dirt road with Nissan mini truck. About 8 hours hiking.
Trekking on Western slopes toward North up to 3300 m then continue the trail to Vararu plain, Trekking on steep trailup to Dagh plain in North-West face of Damavand at altitude 3650m then trekking down to the Nandal plain in North face, reaching Damavand Base Camp in Nandal village.
About 10 hours hiking and 2 hours drive with Nissan mini truck.
Trekking around Base camp in with a best view of North face of Damavand in the Nandal plain, Lunch at Damavand Base Camp, after having lunch, drive back to Tehran.
- 1 night accommodation at camp
- 1 night accommodation at Damavand Base Camp.
- All daily meals & snacks as program
- Table & chair in camp, local house or shelter
- Dinning tent, Kitchen tent & Toilet tent in privet camps
- Trekking tent with mattress for 2 persons sharing
- English speaking guide and one assistant guide for each 5 PAX
- Domestic transportation by air conditioner vehicles
- Pickup vehicle (Nissan mini truck) for transferring in dirt road and luggage transport
- VAT and all other taxes
- International flights and airport taxes
- Visa fees
- Accommodations more than itinerary
- Personal camp equipment such as sleeping bag, mattress, etc
- Personal expenses or beverages
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Individual transfer
- Unexpected events and weather condition or preliminary evacuation costs
- All expenses which is not mentioned in the schedule
Terms and Conditions
- Any cancellation at 90 days prior to arrival date: NO charge(except in case of issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats or rooms in hotels)
- Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge
- Any cancellation between 29 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 30% charge
- Any cancellation between 19 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge