Day 1: Arrival
Arrival in Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest.
Day 2: Drive To Taleqhan, Trekking Up To Domche
Morning drive to Taleqan & Parachan village (2 hrs), trekking up to Domche (3500 m).
Day 3: Trek To At Mishchal And Sehezar Valley
Trek up to 3950 m at Mishchal pass, then descending to Sehezar valley, possible to push on of the summits around camp, the camp altitude is 3650 m.
Day 4: Trek To Darjan Village, Drive Back To Tonekabon
Continue the trail down to the valley alongside the river and stop by a natural hot spring, then to Darjan Village, Transfer to Tonekabon and Hotel, visit the Caspian Sea, and rest of the day at leisure.
Day 5: Drive Back To Tehran
Drive back to Tehran via Chalus Road one of the most beautiful roads in Iran.
Day 6: Tehran City Tour, Visiting National Museum/National Jewelry Museum and Grand Bazaar
National Museum; Today is a day to go through history from the 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam. Golestan Palace; The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the leftovers of a citadel is one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has a central garden surrounded by masterpieces of architecture. The Qajar dynasty ruled over Iran from 1785 to 1925.
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time spot trading has been going on. Each part of the bazaar has its own specialty, for example, copper working, paper bulk sellers, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Day 7: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure and fly back home.
• Visa process.
• All daily meals & snacks as a program.
• Table & chair in camp, local house, or shelter
• Dining tent, Kitchen tent & Toilet tent in private camps
• English speaking mountain guide on all days.
• Assistant local mountain guide for each 5 pax
• Cook & experienced staff in case of group size
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• Mules for carrying luggage (Each person 1 pack maximum 15 KG )
• Local transferring on the dirt mountain road
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• VAT and all other taxes
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Extra accommodations in hotels or camps more than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Visa fee
• International flights and airport taxes
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Personal climbing or ski gear such as sleeping bag, etc
• Any individual transfer more than the program
• Extra expenses that aren’t mentioned in the program.
• Changing accommodation in case of client’s request
• Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs
• The group with 6 and more pax (excluding tour leader) has 1 special price for their tour leader. It is based on accommodations in a double sharing room and tent.
• The prices are calculated based on mentioned hotels and accommodations. After your confirmation, we start to check availability and inform you of the probable change. in case of any change in the final booking, the price could be changed.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of the total amount 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of the amount and settle the invoice 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.