Visiting the beautiful central desert and its sand dunes surrounding Oases filled with culture and history biking at the heart of the Iranian desert
Cycling & Mountain Biking
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest.
Day 2: Drive To Kashan, City Tour In Kashan
Kashan is a historical city on the desert side and it’s well known for its restored merchant houses. After about 3 hours drive we start our day tour by visiting Abbasian & Broujerdis traditional houses. These beautiful houses which belong to 18 and 19 centuries are illustrate the finest examples of the Qajar aesthetic. Then we will go to visit Fin Garden, this delightful garden, which earned a place on the UNESCO World Heritage list with its historical background, amazing atmosphere, symmetrical proportions, old cedars, spring-fed pools, and fountains is renowned as being the very epitome of the Persian Garden.
Day 3: Drive To Naein, Visit Pirnia Traditional House And Desert Anthropology Museum, Then Drive To Anarak
After a 3-hour drive on the desert border, we arrive in Naein historical city, we visit The Pirnia traditional house as a perfect example of desert houses in terms of architecture and art that remained from the Safavid era. It is also Kavir(desert) anthropology museum. Then we continue our drive to Anarak
Day 4: Drive To Jandaq,
we start our biking in the desert toward Mesr and Farahzad oases.
Day 5: Resume Biking In Desert
Biking to Arousan and Mohammad Abad-e KureGaz oases.
Day 6: The Other Day In Deserst
Biking to the heart of nowhere to feel the magic of the desert and ride back.
Day 7: Towards Khur
Biking to Khur through a mountainous dirt road, visiting date palm orchards and oases en-route.
Day 8: Drive To Yazd
Drive from Khur to Yazd, en-route we will visit Kharanaq an ancient city by the desert then we continue to Yazd, check in and rest in Yazd. “Amir Chakhmagh” historical zone is our evening visit to Yazd.
Day 9: City Tour Of Yazd
According to UNESCO, Yazd is one of the oldest cities in the world; it is like a living museum. We visit the old historical part of the city “Fahadan” in the morning, there would be possible to go on the roof of Fahadan hotel and see the panoramic view of Yazd and the silk weaving workshop where exquisite brocades are still made on traditional looms. Visiting the oldest fire in the world at “Bahram-e-Yazd” fire temple, where a sacred fire has been kept alive for hundreds of years and is now a Zoroastrian pilgrim center. This is an opportunity to learn about Zoroastrianism which had been the Persian religion until the Arabs brought Islam to Iran. We will visit “Jame mosque” from the 14th century the weaving workshop is our last visit to Yazd.
Day 10: Drive To Isfahan
We arrive in Isfahan in the afternoon, visit of historical bridges of Khadju and Sio-Se Pol, and then go to the hotel.
Day 11: Full-day City Tour In Isfahan
Today we visit Imam Square, the huge open square in the center of Isfahan with its artistic monuments on four sides including Imam Mosque with intricate turquoise tiles, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque with some of the best mosaics from the 17th century, Ali Ghapoo Palace which was the first skyscraper in Iran and the old Bazaar. Walking through one of the largest squares in the world and visiting history, culture, architecture, and handicrafts as well, is an experience you have never had before. Then we walk to the Chehel Sotoun Palace and after visiting this beautiful royal pavilion of Safavid and one of the Persian Gardens registered on the UNESCO World Heritage list it’s time to explore more of Isfahan at leisure time in the old Bazaar with hundreds of shops displaying the art of handicraft.
Day 12: Drive To Tehran, En-route Visiting Abyaneh
Drive back to Tehran, en-route we visit Abyaneh village with the colorfully dressed inhabitants and the red mud-brick houses with lattice windows and fragile wooden balconies. Where the elderly residents speak Middle Persian, which disappeared centuries ago from other parts of Iran. Continue the route to Tehran.
Day 13: Tehran City Tour
Today is a day to go through history from the 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam archaeological museum covers Persia’s history to a view of Islamic works of art. We can walk to get into an old traditional café to have lunch.
The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the leftovers of a citadel is one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has several palaces and a lovely garden. The Qajar family was ruling Iran from 1785 to 1925.
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time spot trading has been going on. In total there is more than 10 kilometer of lanes full of stores. Each part of the bazaar has its own specialty, for example, copper, paper, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Day 14: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure, and fly back home.
• Visa process.
• All daily meals & snacks as the program.
• English speaking biking guide
• English speaking culture guide
• Assistant biking guide for each 5 pax
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• Bike support vehicle
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• VAT and all other taxes
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Extra accommodations in hotels or camps more than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Visa fee
• International flights and airport taxes
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Personal Biking gears
• Any individual transfer more than the program
• Extra expenses that aren’t mentioned in the program.
• Changing accommodation in case of client’s request
• Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs
• The group with 6 and more pax (excluding tour leader) has 1 special price for their tour leader. It is based on accommodations in a double sharing room and tent.
• The prices are calculated based on mentioned hotels and accommodations. After your confirmation, we start to check availability and inform you of the probable change. in case of any change in the final booking, the price could be changed.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of the total amount 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of the amount and settle the invoice 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.