Rig-e Jenn desert with its fascinating geological texture, impressive starry night sky, and unique plants and wildlife has been a long-life dream for many adventurers and nature-lovers. In this adventure, we’ll have the fortune of setting foot in a location on earth that very few have been able to visit before.
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest.
Day 2: Drive To Kashan, City Tour In Kashan
Kashan is a historical city on the desert side and it’s well known for its restored merchant houses. After about 3 hours drive we start our day tour by visiting Abbasian & Broujerdis traditional houses. These beautiful houses which belong to 18 and 19 centuries are illustrate the finest examples of the Qajar aesthetic. Then we will go to visit Fin Garden, this delightful garden, which earned a place on the UNESCO World Heritage list with its historical background, amazing atmosphere, symmetrical proportions, old cedars, spring-fed pools, and fountains is renowned as being the very epitome of the Persian Garden.
Day 3: Drive To Naein, Visit Pirnia Traditional House And Desert Anthropology Museum, Then Drive To Anarak
After a 3-hour drive on the desert border, we arrive in Naein historical city, we visit The Pirnia traditional house as a perfect example of desert houses in terms of architecture and art that remained from the Safavid era. It is also Kavir (desert) anthropology museum. Then we continue our drive to Anarak.
Day 4: Entering Rig-e Jenn Desert From Anarak
After a short drive from Anarak historical city, we start our full day of adventurous trekking in Rig-e Jenn (literally means Jinny’s Sand) a vast area of sand dunes and swamps in the middle of Iran’s central desert. The camp place is next to a forest of shrubs surrounded by dunes.
Day 5: Full Day Excursion in Desert On Foot And Wheels
In the morning we enjoy hiking on dunes to explore more parts of this remote area of Iran without any habitant person then return to the camp. In the afternoon rush, some adrenaline with safari on sand dunes and another night in the desert will make unforgettable memories.
Day 6: Exiting The Dunes And Drive To Isfahan
Today we leave the camp early morning to return to civilization. After a delicious lunch drive to Isfahan.
Day 7: Full-day City Tour In Isfahan.
Today we visit Imam Square, the huge open square in the center of Isfahan with its artistic monuments at four sides including Imam Mosque with intricate turquoise tiles, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque with some of the best mosaics from the 17th century, Ali Ghapoo Palace which was the first skyscraper in Iran and the old Bazaar. Walking through one of the largest squares in the world and visiting history, culture, architecture, and handicrafts as well, is an experience you have never had before. Then we walk to the Chehel Sotoun Palace and after visiting this beautiful royal pavilion of Safavid and one of the Persian Gardens registered as the UNESCO World Heritage list it’s time to explore more of Isfahan at leisure time in the old Bazaar with hundreds of shops displaying the art of handicraft.
Day 8: Half-day City Tour In Isfahan Then Drive To Kashan, En-route Visit Abyaneh Village.
Continuing our journey in Isfahan, we visit the Armenian quarter of Isfahan named Jolfa. There we bring a visit to Vank cathedral then drive to Kashan. En route, we visit Abyaneh village with the colorfully dressed inhabitants and the red mud-brick houses with lattice windows and fragile wooden balconies. Where the elderly residents speak Middle Persian, which disappeared centuries ago from other parts of Iran. Continue the road to Kashan.
Day 9: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure, and fly back home.
• Visa process
• Accommodation in camps as mentioned in the program.
• Daily meals & snacks as mentioned in the program.
• Table & chair in camp, local house, or shelter
• Dining tent, Kitchen tent & Toilet tent in private camps
• English-speaking guide during the journey
• Local guide
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• 4WD support vehicle in the desert
• Cook & experienced staff in case of group size
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as a program.
• VAT and all other taxes
• International flights and airport taxes
• Visa fee
• Accommodations more than itinerary or in different mentioned hotels
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Tips for guides and drivers
• All expenses which are not mentioned in the program
• Individual transfer
• Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs
. The prices are calculated based on mentioned accommodations. After your confirmation, we start to check availability and inform you of the probable change. In case of any change in the final booking, the price could be changed.
. Any extra day in base camp, middle camp, or advance camp, for acclimatization, bad weather, etc. costs 80 Euro per day/person. It includes accommodation (Base Camp/Advanced Camp), all 3 meals, and snacks.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of the total amount 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of the amount and settle the invoice 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.