Hiking in the gorgeous natural landscapes and misty hills of Javaherdasht in Gilan province and sightseeing in the Rural Museum of Gilan and exploring the authentic world of customs, traditions, architecture, and handicrafts of northern Iran
Hiking & Trekking
Day 1: Arrival
Transfer from Tehran IKA International Airport to hotel , check-in and rest.
Day 2: Tehran To Kalachay
After breakfast, transfer from the hotel to Kalachay, one of the eastern cities in Guilan Province, and well
known for Kiwi and rice and Persian tea. We will have lunch at a local house in Kalachay, continue the route to Qasemabad Village and have a nice pleasant stay at a beautiful local house; here we have a chance to
experience Northern rural life. Make our night stay unforgettable with a Live folklore music group
Day 3: Qasemabad To Javaherdasht
Having breakfast, we will have a three-hour drive with 4WD on a mountain forest road from the local house to Javaherdasht, enjoy the virginity of nature step by step while going upper and upper on the road.
Day 4: Trekking In Javaherdasht, Transfer Back To Ramsar
Trekking and walking around in Javaherdasht, Breathe deeply to inhale fresh air and fill our eyes with this too much beauty. Have lunch at the rural house, transfer back with 4WD to Qasemabad, afternoon drive to Ramsar, take a restful bath in Ramsar hot mineral springs.
Day 5: Drive To Tehran, Visiting The Rural Museum Of Gilan
We will start our day with a visit to the Caspian Sea, The salty Caspian Sea has the greatest surface area of any lake in the world at 370,886 square kilometers, drive back to Tehran, en-route visiting the “Rural Heritage Museum” of Gilan, we will have lunch en-route.
Day 6: Tehran City Tour
Today is a day to go through history from the 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam archaeological museum covers Persia’s history to a view of Islamic works of art.
Museum Golestan Palace
The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the leftovers of a citadel is one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has several palaces and a lovely garden. The Qajar family was ruling Iran from 1785 to 1925.
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time spot trading has been going on. In total there is more than 10 kilometer of lanes full of stores. Each part of the bazaar as is own
specialty, for example, copper, paper, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Day 7: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure, and fly back home.
• Visa process
• Accommodation in camps as mentioned in the program.
• Daily meals & snacks as mentioned in the program.
• English-speaking guide during the journey
• Local guide
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• Camel or 4WD support vehicle in the desert
• Cook & experienced staff in case of group size
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• VAT and all other taxes
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Extra accommodations in hotels or camps more than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Visa fee
• International flights and airport taxes
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Any individual transfer more than the program
• Extra expenses that aren’t mentioned in the program.
• Changing accommodation in case of client’s request
• Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs
• The group with 6 and more pax (excluding tour leader) has 1 special price for their tour leader. It is based on accommodations in a double sharing room and tent.
• The prices are calculated based on mentioned hotels and accommodations. After your confirmation, we start to check availability and inform you of the probable change. in case of any change in the final booking, the
price could be changed.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of the total amount 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of the amount and settle the invoice 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.