A fantastic mountain biking in Lar National Park. Lar National Park is one of the richest habitats in Iran. Because of its importance and the critical necessity of its protection, it is now declared a preservation area by the Department of Environment of Iran. There are many seasonal and permanent rivers and Lar Dam Lake located there that make it possible for a diverse range of species of animals and plants to live in this park.
Cycling & Mountain Biking
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest.
Day 2: Transfer From Tehran To Garmabdar
Transfer from Tehran to Garmabdar (1 Hour), riding the bikes toward Lar valley through a mountain dirt road (18 km half the route uphill).
Note: Luggage transport by 4wd vehicle
Day 3: Biking To Div-Asiab
Biking toward the valley and alongside Lar River to Div-Asiab natural spring (30 km mostly descending).
Day 4: Biking To Vararu Plain
Biking on the steep road to TorshakChal pass (3 km) then down to Vararu plain (8 km), in this day there would be free time for refreshment and recovery and enjoying the Western view of the glorious Mt. Damavand.
Day 5: Biking To Damavand Base Camp At 2800m
Challenging day; biking the last part of the trail on the Western slopes of Damavand to North on high altitude up to 3650 m then down to our portable Base Camp called Jochar.
Day 6: Drive Back To Tehran
Drive to Tehran through Haraz road (3-4 hrs), transfer to hotel, check-in, and rest of the day at leisure.
Day 7: Tehran City Tour
Today is a day to go through history from the 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam archaeological museum covers Persia’s history to a view of Islamic works of art. We can walk to get into an old traditional café to have lunch.
The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the leftovers of a citadel is one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has several palaces and a lovely garden. The Qajar family was ruling Iran from 1785 to 1925.
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time spot trading has been going on. In total there is more than 10 kilometer of lanes full of stores. Each part of the bazaar has its own specialty, for example, copper, paper, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Day 8: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure, and fly back home.
• Visa process.
• All daily meals & snacks as a program.
• Table & chair in camp, local house, or shelter
• Dining tent, Kitchen tent & Toilet tent in private camps
• English speaking Biking guide on all days.
• Assistant biking guide for each 5 pax
• Cook & experienced staff in case of group size
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• 4WD support vehicle
• Bike support vehicle
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• VAT and all other taxes
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Extra accommodations in hotels or camps more than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Visa fee
• International flights and airport taxes
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Personal Biking gears
• Any individual transfer more than the program
• Extra expenses that aren’t mentioned in the program.
• Changing accommodation in case of client’s request
• Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs
• The group with 6 and more pax (excluding tour leader) has 1 special price for their tour leader. It is based on accommodations in a double sharing room and tent.
• The prices are calculated based on mentioned hotels and accommodations. After your confirmation, we start to check availability and inform you of the probable change. in case of any change in the final booking, the price could be changed.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of the total amount 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days before arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of the amount and settle the invoice 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days before arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.