Biking at the heart of Iranian desert and visiting the beautiful Maranjab desert and its sand dunes then Kashan , a city filled with culture and history.
Cycling & Mountain Biking
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival in Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest.
Day 2: Drive To Abouzeidabad
Drive the bike to Abuzeydabad, then ride the bike toward the desert., then ride the bike toward the desert.
Day 3: Biking To Maranjab Desert
Biking toward the Maranjab Desert and Caravanserai (50 km).
Day 4: Biking To Aran-o-Bidgol And transfer To Kashan
After visiting Caravanserai and Aran Salt Lake, biking to Aran-o-Bidgol (30 km) and transfer to Kashan.
Day 5: Kashan City Tour, Afternoon Drive To Tehran
Kashan is a historical city on the desert side and it is well known for its restored merchant houses. We start our day tour by visiting Abbasian & Broujerdis traditional houses. These beautiful houses which belong to 18 and 19 centuries are illustrating the finest examples of the Qajar aesthetic. Then we visit Fin Garden, this delightful garden which is renowned as being the very epitome of the Persian Garden earned a place on the UNESCO World Heritage list with its historical background, an amazing atmosphere, symmetrical proportions, old cedars, spring-fed pools, and fountains. Afternoon drive to Tehran.
Day 6: Tehran City Tour, Visiting Golestan Palace (UNESCO World Heritage), National Museum, and Grand Bazaar
Today is a day to go through history from the 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam archaeological museum covers Persia’s history to a view of Islamic works of art. We can walk to get into an old traditional cafe to have lunch. Afternoon visit to National Jewelry Museum.
The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the leftovers of a citadel is one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has several palaces and a lovely garden. The Qajar family was ruling Iran from 1785 to 1925.
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time spot trading has been going on. In total there is more than 10 kilometer of lanes full of stores. Each part of the bazaar has its own specialty, for example, copper, paper, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Day 7: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure, and fly back home.
• Visa process.
• All daily meals & snacks as a program.
• Table & chair in camp, local house, or shelter
• Dining tent, Kitchen tent & Toilet tent in private camps
• English speaking bike guide on all days.
• Assistant bike guide for each 5pax.
• Local Guide.
• Cook & experienced staff in case of group size
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• Bike support vehicle
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• VAT and all other taxes
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Extra accommodations in hotels or camps more than mentioned in itinerary.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Personal climbing or ski gear such as sleeping bag, etc
• Any individual transfer more than the program
• Extra expenses that aren’t mentioned in the program.
• Changing accommodation in case of client’s request
• Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs
• The group with 6 and more pax (excluding tour leader) has 1 special price for their tour leader. It is based on accommodations in a double sharing room and tent.
• The prices are calculated based on mentioned hotels and accommodations. After your confirmation, we start to check availability and inform you of the probable change. in case of any change in the final booking, the price could be changed.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of the total amount 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of the amount and settle the invoice 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.