The 10-day ski tour in Iran with ideal altitude acclimatization on the Doberar
ridge in the Alborz Mountains with 3 to 4 ski tours up to 4200 meters. White
volcanic cone of Damavand(5619 m) is the main destination of our trip.
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest.
Day 2: Start The Program
Drive to Polur/Reyneh via Haraz road, with optional trekking around the village
Day 3: Ski Down Changizchal
Drive to Lasem, ascending to summit Changizchal (4050 m) for acclimatization, ski down, and return to Polur/Reyneh.
Day 4: Ski Down Doderar
Drive to Lasem, ascending to summit Doberar (4100 m) for acclimatization, ski down, and return to Polur/Reyneh.
Day 5: Ski Down Gol-e Zard
Ascending to Gol-e Zard or other optional summits in the area and skiing down.
Day 6: Ascend To Bargah Sevom Shelter
Drive to GoosfandSara (South Damavand base camp) and ascend to Bargah Sevom Shelter at altitude 4250m.
Day 7: Ski Down Mt. Damavand
Climbing/ski-climbing to Mt. Damavand Summit, ski down to the Bargah Sevom then down to the base camp, transfer to Reyneh/Polur.
Day 8: Back To Tehran
Drive back to Tehran, free at leisure.
Day 9: Tehran City Tour
Today is a day to go through history from the 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam archaeological museum covers Persia’s history to a view of Islamic works of art. We can walk to get into an old traditional cafe to have lunch. Afternoon visit to National Jewelry Museum
The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the leftovers of a
citadel is one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has several palaces and a lovely garden. The Qajar family was ruling Iran from 1785 to 1925.
National Jewelry Museum
The national Jewelry museum is housed in the Central Bank of Iran. Heavily guarded this impressive collection of jewelry is unique. One of the highlights is the Crown Jewel, last used by the Shah of Iran.
Note: National Jewelry Museum is open only on Saturdays-Tuesdays from 14-16.
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time spot trading has been
going on. In total there is more than 10 kilometer of lanes full of stores. Each part of the bazaar has its
specialty, for example, copper, paper, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Day 10: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure, and fly back home.
• Visa processes
• All daily meals & snacks as program
• English speaking ski mountain guide and local assistant guide for each 4 PAX
• English speaking guide for city tour
• Cook & experienced staffs
• Domestic transportation
• Damavand permit fee
• VAT and all other taxes
• Porter or Mule (if possible) for carrying luggage ( Each person 1 pack maximum 15 KG )
• Visa fee
• International flights and airport taxes
• Accommodations more than itinerary
• Personal climbing/ski gear such as sleeping bag, mattress, etc.
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Unexpected events and weather condition or preliminary evacuation costs
• The group with 6 and more pax (excluding tour leader) have 1 special price for their tour leader. It is
based on accommodations in double sharing room and tent.
• The prices are calculated based on mentioned hotels and accommodations. After your confirmation, we
start to check availability and inform you the probable changing. in case of any change in final booking, the
price could be changed.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of total amount until 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of amount and settle the invoice until 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.