Sabalan is the third highest peak in Iran. The difference between this peak and other peaks in the world is the existence of a beautiful lake at the top of this peak. A nice lake that is located in Sabalan peak.
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest.
Day 2: Flight To Ardebil And Half-day City Tour In Ardebil.
Morning flight to Ardebil, visiting Sheikh Safi al-Din Khanegah and Shrine Ensemble (UNESCO World Heritage) and Ardebil Old Bazaar.
Day 3: Drive To QoturSui, Visiting Shahsavan Nomads.
Drive to QoturSui, 3-4 hours trek up to North East shelter 3700 m en-route visiting Shahsavan nomads (luggage transport by local 4WD vehicle).
Day 4: Acclimatization Day
Half-day trek up to 4000 m to acclimatize in the path leading to the summit and return to camp, this day also could be used as a reserved day in case of bad weather on summit day.
Day 5: Summit, Descending, Drive To Sarein
Early morning summit pushes up (4811 m) then descending to camp, after lunch drives back to Qotur Sui and Sarein, enjoying the lively atmosphere of Sarein in the evening.
Day 6: Free Time To Use Mineral Hot Springs, Drive To Tabriz
Free time to use mineral hot springs, after lunch drive to Tabriz.
Day 7: Visiting Tabriz Historic Bazaar, Kandowan Village
Visit Tabriz Historic Bazaar (UNESCO World Heritage) then drive to Kandovan village, visit the Kandovan, drive back to Tabriz, and visit Elgoli Garden,
Day 8: Fly To Tehran
Flight to Tehran, transfer to hotel, free at leisure in Tehran.
Day 9: Tehran City Tour, Visiting Golestan Palace (UNESCO World Heritage), National Museum/National Jewelry Museum, And Grand Bazaar
Today is a day to go through history from the 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam archaeological museum covers Persia’s history to a view of Islamic works of art. We can walk to get into an old traditional café to have lunch. Afternoon visit to National Jewelry Museum
The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the leftovers of a citadel is one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has several palaces and a lovely garden. The Qajar family was ruling Iran from 1785 to 1925.
National Jewelry Museum
The national Jewelry museum is housed in the Central Bank of Iran. Heavily guarded this impressive collection of jewelry is unique. One of the highlights is the Crown Jewel, last used by the Shah of Iran.
Note: National Jewelry Museum is open only on Saturdays-Tuesdays from 14-16
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time spot trading has been going on. In total there is more than 10 kilometer of lanes full of stores. Each part of the bazaar has its specialty, for example, copper, paper, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Day 10: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure, and fly back home.
• Visa process.
• All daily meals & snacks as a program.
• Table & chair in camp, local house, or shelter
• Dining tent, Kitchen tent & Toilet tent in private camps
• English speaking mountain guide
• Culture tour guide
• Assistant local mountain guide for each 5 pax
• Cook & experienced staff in case of group size
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• Pickup vehicle (Jeeps) for transferring on the dirt mountain road
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• Sabalan Permit fee
• VAT and all other taxes
• Tips for guides and drivers• Extra accommodations in hotels or camps more than mentioned in the itinerary.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Personal climbing or ski gear such as sleeping bag, etc
• Any individual transfer more than the program
• Extra expenses that aren’t mentioned in the program.
• Changing accommodation in case of client’s request
• Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs
• The group with 6 and more pax (excluding tour leader) has 1 special price for their tour leader. It is based on accommodations in a double sharing room and tent.
• The prices are calculated based on mentioned hotels and accommodations. After your confirmation, we start to check availability and inform you of the probable change. in case of any change in the final booking, the price could be changed.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of the total amount 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days before arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of the amount and settle the invoice 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days before arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.