Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Persian Gulf and visit the colorful Hormuz island beside the fascinating natural wonders of Qeshm island. Experiencing the authentic culture and lifestyle of Southern Iran.
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival at Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check-in and rest.
Day 2: Tehran City Tour
Today is a day to go through history from the 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam archaeological museum covers Persia’s history to a view of Islamic works of art. We can walk to get into an old traditional café to have lunch.
The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the leftovers of a citadel is one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has several palaces and a lovely garden. The Qajar family was ruling Iran from 1785 to 1925.
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time spot trading has been going on. In total there is more than 10 kilometer of lanes full of stores. Each part of the bazaar has its specialty, for example, copper, paper, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Day 3: Flight To Qeshm, Transfer To Tabl Village.
Transfer from hotel to Mehrabad Airport, flight from Tehran to Qeshm; transfer from airport to Tabl Village & welcome ceremony with traditional music performance, lunch in the local house; afternoon island tour: Mangrove forests (Hara marine forests) and Left historical port.
Day 4: Visiting Geological Sites In Qeshm Then Hengam Island
Half-day excursion in Qeshm to visit Borka Khalaf (Berkeh-ye Khalaf) village and Stars Valley; ferry transfer to Hengam Island; lunch: local food in a local house, colored aquatics and dolphins, return to Qeshm for tasty local dinner.
Day 5: Excursion To Larak Island
Visit of wonders of Namakdan Salt and Khorbes caves, ferry transfer to the beautiful coasts of Larak, scuba diving on Larak coasts, and return to Qeshm.
Day 6: Transfer To Hormoz, Half-day Island Tour
Ferry transfer to Hormoz Island, visit of the Portuguese Castle, museum, and gallery of Ahmad Nadalian.
Day 7: Day tour On Hormoz Island
Full day tour to visit geological attractions of Hormoz with beautiful red soil, Sculptures Valley, and Rangin Kaman (rainbow) valley.
Day 8: Transfer To Qeshm, Fly Back To Tehran, Transfer To Hotel
Ferry transfer to Qeshm island, flying back to Tehran, transfer to hotel and rest.
Day 9: Departure
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure, and fly back home.
• Visa process.
• All daily meals & snacks as a program.
• English speaking guide during all days.
• One scuba dive
• Boat transfer
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey.
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
• VAT and all other taxes
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Extra accommodations in hotels or camps more than mentioned in the itinerary.
• Visa fee.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Any individual transfer more than the program
• Extra expenses that aren’t mentioned in the program.
• Changing accommodation in case of client’s request
• Unexpected events and weather conditions or preliminary evacuation costs
• The group with 6 and more pax (excluding tour leader) has 1 special price for their tour leader. It is based on accommodations in a double sharing room and tent.
• The prices are calculated based on mentioned hotels and accommodations. After your confirmation, we start to check availability and inform you of the probable change. in case of any change in the final booking, the price could be changed.
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of the total amount 90 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days before arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of the amount and settle the invoice 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days before arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.