Hiking & Trekking Tours
Iran is a great destination for hiking no matter in sloppy mountains of Alborz or sand dunes of Central Desert. Using the trails in various altitudes and geographical region with different level of physical demand we offer plenty of hiking tours from 2 to 5 days with high service level of camps and local house accommodations.
Iran Hiking Tour in Javaherdasht Trekking in Iran's Green Wonderland
- Experiencing Northern rural lifestyle and culture
- Hiking in the gorgeous natural landscapes and misty hills Javaherdasht in Gilan province
- Visiting Caspian Sea, the largest lake in the world
- Sightseeing in the Rural Museum of Gilan and exploring the authentic world of customs, traditions, architecture and handicraft of northern Iran
Damavand Circuit Trekking and Tehran city Tour Ring of Damavand Trekking
- Hiking around Mount Damavand a 1.8 million-year-old massive dormant volcano and the highest mountain in Iran
- Trekking in the high and proud mountain range of Alborz
- Visiting Tehran, the dynamic and fascinating capital city
Alborz crossing Tour Taleghan to Sehezar
Alborz is a mountain range in South of Caspian Sea and it role as divider between central playa of Iran and Caspian-Hyrcanian forests. The name Alborz has mentioned many times in ancient Persian myths and it has very special place in Iranian culture. Highaltitude Mountains mostly over 4000 meters in Central Alborz are the natural monuments with green hillsides. Passing through this mountain ridge and accessing Northern forests has been an ancient way for Persians who lived at Alborz’s skirt.