Persian Gulf TourThe Jewels of the Persian Gulf
- Discovering the breathtaking beauty of the Persian Gulf
- Visiting the colorful Hormuz island
- Visiting the fascinating natural wonders of Qeshm island
- Experincing the authenthic culture and lifystyle of Southern Iran
Photo Album Persian Gulf Tour
Find day by day details in the itinerary.
Arrival (O/N: Hotel, Marlik)/(-,-,-)
Arrival in Tehran IKA International Airport, transfer to hotel. Check in and rest.
Tehran city tour, visiting Golestan Palace (UNESCO World Heritage), National Museum/National Jewelry Museum and Grand Bazaar (O/N: Hotel, Marlik)/(B,L,-)
Today is a day to go through history from 5th millennium BC to 648 AD the pre-Islam archaeological museum covers Persia’s history to a view of Islamic works of art. We can walk to get into an old traditional café to have lunch. Afternoon visit of National Jewelry Museum
The Golestan Palace from the Qajar period is listed on the UNESCO heritage list. Build on the left-overs of a citadel is it one of the oldest buildings in Tehran. The complex has several palaces a lovely garden. The Qajar family was ruling Iran from 1785 to 1925.
National Jewelry Museum
The national Jewelry museum is housed in the Central Bank of Iran. Heavily guarded this impressive collection of jewelry is unique. One of the highlights is the Crown Jewel, last used by the Sjah of Iran.
Note: National Jewelry Museum is open only on Saturdays-Tuesdays at 14-16
The Grand Bazaar in Tehran is less than 200 years old, but for a much longer time on this spot trading as been going on. In total there is more than 10 kilometer of lanes full of stores. Each part of the bazaar as is own specialty, for example copper, paper, gold, spices, and of course carpets.
Flight to Qeshm, transfer to Tabl village. (O/N Local house) (B, L,D)
Transfer from hotel to Mehrabad Airport, flight from Tehran to Qeshm; transfer from airport to Tabl Village & welcome ceremony with traditional music performance, lunch in local house; afternoon island tour: Mangrove forests (Hara marine forests) and Laft historical port.
Visiting geological sites in Qeshm then Hengam Island (O/N Local house) (B, L,D)
Half day excursion in Qeshm to visit Borka Khalaf (Berkeh-ye Khalaf) village and Stars Valley; ferry transfer to Hengam Island; lunch: local food in local house, colored aquatics and dolphins, return to Qeshm for tasty local dinner.
Excursion to Larak Island (O/N Local house) (B, L,D)
Visit of wonders of Namakdan Salt and Kharbes caves, ferry transfer to beautiful coasts of Larak, scuba diving in Larak coasts, return to Qeshm.
Transfer to Hormuz , half day island tour(O/N Local house) (B, L,D)
Ferry transfer to Hormuz Island, visit of the Portuguese Castle, museum and gallery of Ahmad Nadalian.
Day tour in Hormuz Island (O/N Local house) (B, L,D)
Full day tour to visit geological attractions of Hormuz with beautiful red soil, Sculptures Valley and Rangin Kaman (rainbow) valley.
Ferry transfer to Qeshm, fly back to Tehran, transfer to hotel (O/N Hotel, Marlik) (B, L,-)
Departure (B, -,-)
Transfer to Tehran IKA International Airport, departure and fly back home.
- Visa processes.
- 8 night accommodation at hotels and local house in Tehran, Qeshm, Hormoz as mentioned.
- All daily meals & snacks as program.
- 1 English-speaking guide during the journey
- Flight from Qeshm to Tehran
- 1 private car with air conditioner& experienced driver during the journey.
- All entrance fees for sightseeing as program.
- VAT and all other taxes
- International flights and airport taxes
- Visa fee
- Accommodations more than itinerary or in different mentioned hotels
- Personal expenses or beverages
- Tips for guides and drivers
- All expenses which is not mentioned in the schedule
- Any cancellation at 90 days prior to arrival date: NO charge(except in case of issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats or rooms in hotels)
- Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge
- Any cancellation between 29 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 30% charge
- Any cancellation between 19 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge