Sabalan Mountain Climbing & Sarein City Tour
Mt. Sabalan the third highest point of Iran is an inactive volcano located northwest Iran. This mount is a sacred place for Zoroastrians as there are some beliefes Mount Sabalan was the place where Zoroaster meditated for years. Also it is symbolic mountain for Azeri people, they have many poems and songs for Savalan; as it is called in language of locals.
Photo Album Sabalan Mountain Climbing & Sarein City Tour
Starting our tour from Tehran by bus in the evening toward north west of Iran. We pass alongside western Alborz mountains to reach Talysh mountains and then Ardabil city.
After breakfast We visit Shahar Yeri ancient site and the ruins remained from a 6000 years civilization we drive to QoturSui to reach the shelter at 3700 m. Enroute meeting Shahsavan nomads (luggage transport by local jeeps)
Early morning summit push up (4811 m) then descending to camp, after lunch drive back to QoturSui and Sarein, enjoying the lively atmosphere of Sarein in the evening.
Free time to use mineral hot springs, bus transfer to Tehran
- • All daily meals & snacks as program.
• Table & chair in camp, local house or shelter
• Dinning tent, Kitchen tent & Toilet tent in private camps
• English speaking mountain guide during all days.
• Assistant local mountain guide for each 5 pax
• Cook & experienced staff in case of group size
• Private air conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• Jeeps for transferring on the dirt mountain road
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as mentioned in program.
• SabalanPermit fee
• VAT and all other taxes
• Tips for guides and drivers
• Extra accommodations in hotels or camps more than mentioned in itinerary.
• International flights and airport taxes
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Personal climbing or ski gears such as sleeping bag, etc
• Any individual transfer more than program
• Extra expenses that aren't mentioned in the program.
• Changing accommodation in case of client's request
• Unexpected events and weather condition or preliminary evacuation costs
Two days Tehran Extension ;
- Airport Transfer on Arrival and Departure days
- Visa application process
- One day Visit highlights of Tehran
- Two nights accommodation in Tehran
- Any cancellation at 90 days prior to arrival date: NO charge (except in case of issuing the flight tickets to guarantee the seats or rooms in hotels)
- Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge
- Any cancellation between 29 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 30% charge
- Any cancellation between 19 days to 10 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge
- Any cancellation less than 10 days: 100% charge