Desert Tour of Rig-e JennTrekking in Mysterious Dunes of Genie
Rig-e Jenn desert with its fascinating geological texture, impressive starry night sky and unique plants and wildlife has been a long-life dream for many adventurers and nature-lovers. In this adventure, we’ll have the fortune of setting foot in a location on earth that very few have been able to visit before.
Photo Album Desert Tour of Rig-e Jenn
In the evening we start our 500 KM road to Anarak through Tehran-Qom-Kashan highway the overnight will be in VIP bus.
After 6 hour drive we reach Anarak a historical city in desert then we start our
full day adventurous trekking in Rig-e Jenn (literally means Jinny's Sand) a vast
area of sand dunes and swamps in the middle of Iran's central desert. The
camp place is next to a forest of shrubs surrounded by dunes.
In the morning we enjoy hiking on dunes to explore more parts of this remote
area of Iran without any habitant person then return to the camp. In the
afternoon rush some adrenaline with safari on sand dunes and another night in
desert will make unforgettable memories.
Today we leave the camp early morning to return to the civilization. After a
delicious lunch drive back to Tehran.
• Visa process
• Accommodation in camps as mentioned in program.
• Daily meals & snacks as mentioned in program.
• English-speaking guide during the journey
• Local guide
• Private air-conditioned vehicle with experienced driver during the journey
• 4WD support vehicle in desert
• All entrance fees for sightseeing as program.
• VAT and all other taxes
• International flights and airport taxes
• Visa fee
• Accommodations more than itinerary or in different mentioned hotels
• Personal expenses or beverages
• Tips for guides and drivers
• All expenses which is not mentioned in the program
Two days Tehran Extension ;
- Airport Transfer on Arrival and Departure days
- Visa application process
- One day Visit highlights of Tehran
- Two nights accommodation in Tehran
Payment and Cancellation Policy
• After your final confirmation, we send you the invoice. You will pay 50% of total amount until 90 days
• Any cancellation before 90 days to arrival, has NO charge.
• Any cancellation between 89 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 15% charge.
• You will pay the rest of 50% of amount and settle the invoice until 30 days before arrival.
• Any cancellation between 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival date: 50% charge.
• Any cancellation less than 14 days: 100% charge.